WestCoast Children’s Clinic
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Multicultural awareness and competence.
- Knowledgeable and flexible in working with students who are learning to administer, interpret, and write reports.
- Good writing, communication, and organizational skills.
- Teaching skills for child assessment – including cognitive, neuropsychological tests, projective measures, specifically expertise in the Rorschach.
- Familiar and comfortable with both traditional and collaborative assessment, and able to use assessments as a tool of intervention.